We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide as confidential and it will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order
- Sign up for emails, notifications or newsletters
- Enter prize draws or competitions
- Take part in a survey
- Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, delivery address, telephone number, email address, product selections, credit or debit card number, the card’s expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and visits to this website such as the IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products. We will use information to fulfil any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through the monitoring of your usage.
- Process orders.
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email or post.
The Gift & Art Gallery do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what’s coming soon to our store. We may also use your details to send information via email or post, about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your email address from our list by replying to the email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the Subject field.
We ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to third party companies for marketing purposes. We will comply with the standard procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to- time.