The first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel. The Trybike Steel is an adjustable balance bike that also can be converted from a tricycle into a balance bike.
Learning to ride whilst having fun is now very easy.
Phase 1. Tricycle – The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to start riding and initially can be used as a walk along for Ages 1+. Tricycle phase is perfect for ages 15 months – 2.5 years
Phase 2. Balance Bike – Easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. At this point the next stage of riding starts, learning how to balance. Perfect for ages 2 – 6 years.
- Adjustable Seat height – easily adjustable with quick release (height 30cm to 45cm)
- Adjustable Front Forks – 2 hole option. Allowing further sizing for child.
- Adjustable Rear Wheel Position – 9 rear wheel options. Again allowing height options but uniquely allowing bike length adjustments.
- Tight Turn Circle – Allows tight turning – no more need to lift bike to change direction.
- Foot Rest – Encourages freewheeling (as balance bike), improving balance for a real bike.
- Pumped Tyres – giving better grip.
- Powder Coated Steel Finish – Will endure occasional over-night abandonment in rain !!
- 5.2kg as a bicycle. 6.3kg as a tricycle .
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings.
- extra wide rubber inflatable tyres .
- Comes with a set of vinyl stickers for you to personalise your bike.
- Easy to assemble trike kit – simply add an axle and add a wheel.
Republic of Ireland €5.95 or free when you spend over €59
Delivery time 2-3 Days
Northern Ireland €5.95 or free when you spend over €59
Delivery time 2-4 Days
United Kingdom €9.99 or free when you spend over €199
Delivery time 5-10 Days
€35.00 or free when you spend over €200
Delivery time 6-12 Days
USA & Canada €69 or free when you spend over €299
Delivery time 12-14 Days
Rest of the World €35 or free when you spend over €299
Delivery time 12-14 Days
Each product sold online has an estimated shipping lead time and is fully traceable. Products are subject to availability. We endeavor to deliver to the times specified, however on rare occasions delays may occur which are outside of our control. If your ordered product is not available we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
COLLECT ORDER INSTORE
When ordering your purchases you can opt to collect your items instore by clicking 'Collect Instore'. You will receive an email to let you know once your order is ready for collection.
When collecting your items instore, remember to bring your order confirmation email which will be emailed to you once your order has been completed. We will accept the email in printed format or on a tablet or smart phone.