Simple and oh-so-satisfying, few things beat a boiled egg. This set of four stoneware egg cups lets you serve yours in style. Part of our Botanique Collection, these egg cups feature four different nature-drenched hues: Fig, Nectar, Deep Teal & Artichaut. Presented in a gorgeous botanical-themed box, they're a ready-to-go gift.
Breakfast is considered one of the most important meal of the day. We take this into account and expanding our breakfast range from oven-proof stoneware for more attractive products.
- thermal resistant from 260 ° C to -18 ° C.
- Suitable for oven, grill and microwave.
- Easy to clean thanks to its specially glazed surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- scratch and cut resistant.
- smell or taste
- H: 6 cm
Cleaning and care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Republic of Ireland €5.95 or free when you spend over €59
Delivery time 2-3 Days
Northern Ireland €5.95 or free when you spend over €59
Delivery time 2-4 Days
United Kingdom €10.00
Delivery time 5-10 Days
Delivery time 6-12 Days
USA & Canada €69 or free when you spend over €399
Delivery time 12-14 Days
Rest of the World €35 or free when you spend over €399
Delivery time 12-14 Days
Each product sold online has an estimated shipping lead time and is fully traceable. Products are subject to availability. We endeavor to deliver to the times specified, however on rare occasions delays may occur which are outside of our control. If your ordered product is not available we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
COLLECT ORDER INSTORE
When ordering your purchases you can opt to collect your items instore by clicking 'Collect Instore'. You will receive an email to let you know once your order is ready for collection.
When collecting your items instore, remember to bring your order confirmation email which will be emailed to you once your order has been completed. We will accept the email in printed format or on a tablet or smart phone.